Ready for Battle Sword Kite Shield
This is a replica of the semi-curved shield used by the Normans from the 10th to 12th century. The Ready for Battle Sword Kite Shield is small, and light, and will fit perfectly in the hands of knights or infantrymen, and is ideal for taking into battle.
The foam shield is finished with golden sword heraldry and a golden rim for a striking look. This shield can be worn left-handed with the two leather arm straps on the back, secured through hard EVA foam for a reliable grip.
- A great weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Features a resilient latex coating
- Hard EVA foam core is flexible and strong
- Core has durable Kevlar protection
- Made from durable closed celled foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life and durability
- Length: 23.6 Inches
- Width: 14.2 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.
Quantity currently in stock: 0