Dai Katana, Hybrid (IF-442504)
Anxious cries from the village captures the attention of a wandering samurai. Without hesitation, the Japanese warrior unleashes revenge upon the bandits. The Hybrid Dai Katana handles smoothly in the masterful grasp of the ronin. Be impressed by the graceful beauty of this Japanese sword.
Made from durable close-celled foam, this katana possesses a strong, yet flexible fiberglass core. Carefully hand painted for stunning detail, gold and silver accents define the tsuba and tsuka. A beautiful black wrapping adorns the hilt, ending with a silver and gold kashira. Let this Japanese sword fulfill a noble purpose in service to the timeless samurai who ventures into the LARP realm.
- A great, sturdy weapon for an affordable price
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Features a resilient latex coating
- Round fiberglass core is flexible and strong
- Core is tipped with durable Kevlar protection
- Made from durable closed celled foam that does not shred
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Overall Length: 39 Inches
- Grip Length: 8 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Pommel: 1.75 Inches
- Max Blade Width: 2 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.
Quantity currently in stock: 0